mdimranhasan409 發表於 2024-3-7 14:16:20

Where I work most of the time

Telecommuting – one of the fancier terms for working remotely – seems to be the perfect arrangement for workers in dozens of industries. And, for the most part, it is.panies that encourage and support remote work often report higher levels of employee retention and engagement, reduced turnover, higher employee satisfaction, increased productivity and autonomy, and lots of other benefits.Of course, there are plenty of advantages for workers, too, including better work/life balance, greater control over the working environment, and the ability to make your own lunch in your own kitchen, to name just a few.Unfortunately, there are some drawbacks to telecommuting – people just don’t tend to be as vocal about them.

Here are seven things I wish somebody had told me before I took Benin WhatsApp Number the plunge and became a full-time telecommuter.Telecommuting Truth .1: You WILL Feel Left Out OccasionallyI found out after everyone else that Larry – the founder and once very public face of the company – had moved on to a brand-new venture. An announcement had been made at the monthly company meeting, but because I work remotely, I wasn’t at the meeting.Working RemotelyThis is just one example of how working remotely can lead to feeling left out.

https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/GA6DQ47TrtHbc5PvyObekhDUv0mxB7xnkvBQ_bOWiPji0N0C7LosKk4cx6Yxt-y8DCrggnNArX2PFOg94TdWD4cyLDdyEsdKAtxXGmUuW5Ie8Xzyn-3963bZt4sxXK3xdDdggzO_L-lAzD1tnHy5iy8

Sure, software tools such as Slack can help bridge the gaps between distributed teams (a term for teams and even entire companies comprised of remote workers) and in-house staff, but there will be times when you miss out on news circulating around your company – whether it’s important updates to the executive team or the latest gossip about tawdry office romances.What Can You Do About It?The extent to which you can mitigate against feeling left out of the loop depends on the nature of your relationship with your company.As I write this, I’m sitting in WordStream’s beautiful new offices in Boston’s Back Bay—a far cry from my usual writing habitat of my living room in Providence, Rhode Island.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Where I work most of the time

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |